DWMHA: Your Link to Integrated Healthcare
The Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority is a safety net organization that provides a full array of services and supports to adults with mental illness, individuals with developmental disabilities, children with serious emotional disturbances and persons with substance use disorders. DWMHA provides empowerment to persons within our behavioral health system. Serving over 80,000 citizens in Detroit and Wayne County with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities and substance use disorders.
Are you searching for a provider in the DWMHA network? See Full Service Provider Directory
News and Announcements
- Board of Directors Receive Resignation from CEO PR - Tom Watkins Resignation.jpg
- Tom Watkins, President and CEO Resignation
- Tom Watkins, president and CEO of the Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority (DWMHA) decided not to accept our Board's offer to extend his contract. His last day with DWMHA will be 8/31/17. He extends his thanks and appreciation to our great staff and community partners-- together we have made significant strides in service to people in need. Collectively we have pursued our goal of being: Consumer and community focused, Data driven and Evidence-based.
- Tom Watkins Resignation Memo - Providers.pdf
- DWMHA OPEN HOUSE! April 28, 2017
- Grow Detroit Young Talent - Youth Opportunities
- DWMHA Annual Report '15 - '16
- New Job Opportunities
Click HERE for MORE News
Click HERE to sign up for emails and notifications regarding DWMHA Board and Committee Meetings